Cadila Pharmaceuticals believes in forging scientific collaborations with world class institutions to jointly develop treatments for hitherto unmet medical needs.
- In 2006, Cadila Pharmaceuticals entered into a joint venture with Apollo Hospitals Group to manage Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad Over the last decade, it has been recognized as a center of excellence and has emerged as a trusted destination for the patients in the region
- In 2008, Cadila Pharmaceuticals formed a JV with StemCyte Inc. USA, organization dedicated to the collection, processing, testing and storage of both – private and public umbilical cord blood units and its therapeutic applications.
- In 2009, Cadila Pharmaceuticals acquired a significant stake in Novavax Inc., USA, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company to form a joint venture, CPL Biologicals, which develops and produces vaccines based on virus-like-particle (VLP) methodology.
- In 2013, Cadila Pharmaceuticals and UK-based antibiotics discovery major, Helperby Therapeutics signed a joint agreement on Antibiotic Drug Resistance Research and Development, a major breakthrough in the fight against antibiotic resistance with the discovery of patented ‘resistance breaker’ compounds.
- In 2014, Cadila Pharmaceuticals entered into R & D collaboration with Sweden based Respiratorius AB to develop a novel bronchodilator molecule, with a unique mechanism, for the treatment of COPD.
- In 2015, Cadila Pharmaceuticals signed Product development and license agreement with Moberg AB, Sweden for Bupivacaine lozenges for pain management in oral mucositis patients, following radiation therapy or chemotherapy in variety of cancer patients.
In 2015, Cadila Pharmaceuticals entered in to Co-development agreement with Axelar for the formulation development and clinical trial treatment of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- In 2016, Cadila Pharmaceuticals entered in to collaboration agreement with Oncology Venture Sweden AB (OV) for novel Liposomal formulation of cisplatin treatment for treating solid tumours.
- In 2016, Cadila Pharmaceuticals entered in to research collaboration agreement with Arecor, UK for development of differentiated long acting insulin analogue Glargine.
- In 2017, Cadila Pharmaceuticals entered in to collaboration with Aplagon Oy, Finland for development and commercialization of heparin proteoglycan mimetic for use in certain vascular surgeries.