Cadila Pharmaceuticals believes in forging scientific collaborations with world class institutions to jointly develop treatments for hitherto unmet medical needs.
- In 2006, Cadila Pharmaceuticals entered into a joint venture with Apollo Hospitals Group to manage Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad
- In 2008, Cadila Pharmaceuticals formed a JV with StemCyte Inc. USA for Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cells Banking and Research
- In 2009, Cadila Pharmaceuticals acquired a significant stake in Novavax Inc., USA, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company to form a joint venture, CPL Biologicals. The JV will develop and produce vaccines based on virus-like-particle (VLP) vaccine technology
- In 2013, Cadila Pharmaceuticals entered into a strategic collaboration with Pergamum AB, Sweden, to develop a novel treatment of infections with a unique targeting mechanism clearly distinguished from classical antibiotics.
- In 2013, Cadila Pharmaceuticals and UK-based antibiotics discovery major, Helperby Therapeutics signed a joint agreement on Antibiotic Drug Resistance Research and Development, a majorbreakthrough in the fight against antibiotic resistance with the discovery of patented ‘resistance breaker’ compounds.