Cadila Pharmaceuticals believes in forging scientific collaborations with world class institutions to jointly develop treatments for hitherto unmet medical needs.
- In 2006, Cadila Pharmaceuticals entered into a joint venture with Apollo Hospitals Group to manage Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad Over the last decade, it has been recognized as a center of excellence and has emerged as a trusted destination for the patients in the region
- In 2008, Cadila Pharmaceuticals formed a JV with StemCyte Inc. USA, organization dedicated to the collection, processing, testing and storage of both – private and public umbilical cord blood units and its therapeutic applications.
- In 2009, Cadila Pharmaceuticals acquired a significant stake in Novavax Inc., USA, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company to form a joint venture, CPL Biologicals, which develops and produces vaccines based on virus-like-particle (VLP) methodology.
In 2015, Cadila Pharmaceuticals entered in to Co-development agreement with Axelar for the formulation development and clinical trial treatment of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- In 2016, Cadila Pharmaceuticals entered in to collaboration agreement with Oncology Venture Sweden AB (OV) for novel Liposomal formulation of cisplatin treatment for treating solid tumours.
- In 2017, Cadila Pharmaceuticals entered in to collaboration with Aplagon Oy, Finland for development and commercialization of heparin proteoglycan mimetic for use in certain vascular surgeries.
- Under research collaboration agreement with Lipdor, Cadila Pharmaceuticals has initiated a phase 3 clinical trial for the development of differentiated Calcipotrial formulation ( Spray) for the treatment of Psoriasis.