Cadila Pharmaceuticals undertakes contract manufacturing in the following categories and offers a mutually beneficial working relationship and a strong strategic alliance.
- State-of-the art facilities, which adhere to stringent specifications of cGMP, TGA-Australia, and MCC-South Africa.
- Production capacity of Tablets 3,900 million / year, Capsules 150 million / year, Liquids 6,000 kilo liters / year, Vials + Ampoules 168 million / year.
- Capabilities to produce dosage forms in sterile and general, covering all therapeutic segments along with lyophilization facility.
- Isolated and dedicated production facilities for Beta-Lactam, Cephalosporin, Rifampicin dosage forms and Insulin.
- Qualified and experienced technical team in the areas of manufacturing, quality control, quality assurance, research and development for all range of products.
- Experienced professionals and highly qualified management and staff, with SAP ERP and Supply Chain Management in place.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)
- Inspected & approved by USFDA for Fluoxetine and Ethambutol.
- US DMF / EDMF / COS filed / under process for about 20 products.
- ISO 9002 / ISO 14000 certified Bulk Actives manufacturing facility, offering facilities for “Contract Manufacturing”.
- Product range: Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Anti-allergic, Cardiovascular, Anti-diabetic, Disinfectants,
- CNS, NSAIDs, Anti-TB, Gastrointestinal, Anti-histamines
Economic Value of Strategic Alliance
- Reliable supply of quality products – Validated and approved processes and in compliance with the registration file.
- Minimize investments in capital-intensive facilities.
- Improve net earning and cash flow.
- Divert resources to focus on their core competencies – R&D and marketing.
- All products are analyzed and released by our quality control staff before shipment.
- Monitor and optimize the timeliness of our delivery and keep it up to our customer’s full satisfaction
Business Opportunities And Strategic Alliance With Cadila Pharmaceuticals
- We offer contract manufacturing of all dosage forms.
- Depending on your needs, our services include purchasing of raw materials, production, packaging and quality control.
- Through this flexible approach, we are able to integrate perfectly into your supply chain for solid dosage forms.