Contract Research Operation
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited has its own Contract Research facility. This Contract Research Organization (CRO), is an independent strategic business unit, located at Dholka in Ahmedabad district at Gujarat, India. The CRO facility offers Pre-clinical and Clinical studies for coherent drug development and caters to over 45 therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, Analgesics, Haematinics, Anti-Infectives – Antibiotics, Respiratory, Anti Diabetics and Immunologicals. The CRO is a one stop destination that manages all phases of Contract Research ranging from Pre-clinical, BA – BE & Phase II to Phase IV deploying the strength of local expertise and global technology.
The CRO is a centre of excellence where we enable our clients to accelerate their drug development process deploying abundance of our talent and resources.
Accerediations & Certifications
- ANVISA certification for the BA/BE centre (since June 2004)
- ANVISA, Brazil
- DCGI certification for the BA/BE centre
- MCC South Africa – Certification for the Dossier submitted
- Inspected by WHO Geneva
- MHRA – Dossier submitted and accepted
- TGA Australia – Dossier submitted and accepted
- Approved facility by GDF for production of anti-TB drugs
- Approved BA/BE facility by MoH, UAE