Position: Field Officer
Designation: Marketing Officer
Department :Agro Marketing Office
Reporting to (Designation) : GM
Desired Qualification: Dip. Agri/B.Sc./M.Sc.
Qualification of Current Job Holder: Dip. Agri
No. of Vacancy: 1
Major Purpose of the Job:(Exactly spell out key deliveries/results expected from this job)
- Marketing & Sales
- After sales service
- Field day and meetings
Principal Accountability: (Please write all the major jobs that the employee is required to carry out )
1) Marketing & Sales
- Making marketing plans to achieve overall sales target & extension of existing market
- Ensure to increase distributors and dealers in his specified areas of sales and Identify potential distributors with good dealer network and high counter sales
- To obtain competitors information, meet farmers/ Distributor / Dealers and generate the order.
- To generate orders from Govt./ Semi Govt.& Non Govt institute.
- To cover all potential areas for generating sales at grass root level.
- Ensure to achieve the monthly sales and collection target and take necessary actions accordingly.
- Obtain regular feedback from customers regarding our products and services
- Regular communication with customers regarding product requirements, schedule of delivery and follow up for payments
- Regularly interact and understand the needs of the farmers and arrange for necessary support
- Gather actual field performance data of our products
- Ensure weekly plan and movement report should reach at HO and Marketing Head with in time frame
- Ensure to meet minimum 7-8 customer on daily basis
- Ensure all party account are settle after completion of season
2) After Sales Services
- Compilation area wise sales data
- To make the plan of visit after sales
- Provide the technical support to all Farmers on timely basis.
- Giving the technical inputs on the basis of package of practices
- Attending customer complain and co-ordinate with technical team to sort out field related problems
- Ensure that customer should be satisfied by our after sales services
- To maintain area / farmer wise after sales service data in register / excel file
3) Field day and Meeting
- Conduct field day and farmer’s meeting in trial plots.
- Participation in Campaigning and promoting for sale of Bio Products in different areas.
- Inform the product benefits and method of utilization
- Tracking delivery for each consignments
- To take the idea / opinion of end customers.
- Conducting Demonstrations in different crops to create awareness among endusers.
- Data Collection & Communicating its results to Staff, Farmers, Dept. People
- Coordinate with sales administration / finance department for accounting of sales and collection & reconciliation
- Follow-up with HO for party payments