Spread over more than 1,05,000 sq. ft. area, Cadila Pharmaceuticals’ R & D facilities, recognized by the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, are manned by more than 300 scientists. A centralized Quality Control & Analytical Research Laboratory has been set up to meet the domestic and international quality standards. The Company has expanded operations by building further on already existing set-up by investing in new premises, to include modern, state-of-the-art amenities. One of the few companies in the country carrying out collaborative research, Cadila Pharmaceuticals taps the best scientific talent in the country and has collaborations with more than 30 leading Research and Development centers in India.
- 1177 Formulations registered worldwide
- 148 API Drug Master Files (DMFs) submitted
- 52 patents granted and 405 patent applications filed globally
- Intravenous composition of Rabeprazole
- Solid oral composition contain five actives in one capsule
- Pharmaceutical composition of novel vaccine adjuvants and its method of treatment
- New molecular entity on diabetes